Johnny will get back to you. It might take a day.

He doesn't have a website.
But Johnny supports us glider pilots.. provides repair stuff at the Nats, is a good all around guy...He also provides raffle gifts for the Nats workers.. So I'll support him.. I used to have a local hobby store until I moved away... I supported them. If you don't have a local store definetly consider supporting the little guy. His prices are good, his service is good..

david alchin wrote:

Thanks for the response regarding my request I was looking for a used or
unwanted gift 9303 Tx however I did send an e-mail to Johnny Berlin I also
tried to locate the web site RC Hanger all to no avail.

david alchin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Why Wait?  Move to EarthLink.

Jeff Steifel