D,
U muse not at the peril you have described,
However, I might I point out that this person may not even be on this list, if any,
and is probably not AmA ized. If that would ever matter in such a case...

What you describe, has scared the crap out of me as well, when the new guy to the field, (airport shared with full scale) thought that he had right of way over me and my passengers.....

CJ

--
Jack Strother
Granger, IN