Hi all, I just stole this from DP. Yes Thee DP, now you can steal it from
me!

This would be ideal for F3B and realize that's not really what I am after...
Duh me... Also, I just got a Sharon 3.7 hence the real reason for the sale.

I am selling it to recoup just my cost. Anything over the exact amount I
paid goes to Daryl anyway. He sold this dirt cheap and I am just passing it
on.

It is essentially new except for the Stabs which have some hanger rash and a
slight crease in one panel, structurally sound though.

It is still in the box that was shipped to me... Email me for pics.

Anyway, $1250. Local pick up preferred. But I can ship at buyers expense. I
am in 92683, California.

Here's a quote from DP regarding the plane:

"It is carbon skins, specially made for me... Stiff stiff stiff.

White tops, blue bottoms, blue stripes on top. It's a
pretty model."

Thanks all.