Title: Sailplanes for sale

NIB Icon.  Yellow tops and purple bottoms with purple and lime green accents.  This plane will finish out at 77 ounces.  $2100

ARF Icon.  Lime green tops with purple bottoms.  4 JR digital servos in the wings.  $2300

ARF Icon.  White tops with purple and magenta bottoms.  $1900 w/4 coreless wing servos, $1700 w/o servos

5M Krause Libelle, NIB.  $1300

Fun One.  Well used.  Fuse has been repaired several times.  It could look new with fresh paint/covering and some TLC.  Includes 3 servos.  $150

2cu/in 33cc Webra Bully on Ignition.  This engine is like new and would make a perfect engine for a tug.  It was purchased from an estate.  I havent run the motor but it looks new.  $400

6 servos.  These are standard size JR and Futaba coreless servos.  PN are: 2ea; S9201, 1ea ; S3001, 2ea NES 4721 High Torque, and 1ea NES 4735  These were installed in a 30% Extra that was framed up but never finished.  That said, Id consider these servos either new or like new.  $250 for all 6.

Shipping is extra.  Please remember Im disabled and shipping can take a while depending on how bad my back pain is.  Ill try to get each item out as quickly as possible and Ill keep you informed as to the status of shipping of your items.  Trust me, I may be slow but you WILL get your item.

Please respond to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]