Hey guys, just wanted to drop you a note and let you know I have about an hour and a half on the Supra. All launches were by hand or short start. The wind was 10 to 15 MPH with average convection, it is still a little wet after our 3 days of rain. I outfitted the model with 6-Airtronics 761 digitals and a 1650 NiMH pack. The model took 2 ounces in the nose and weighs 63 ounces. I put the CG where DR Drela suggested and the stab at 0 degrees to the tailboom. I used the large angle dihedral joiners.  I have the mixing and comps at about 95 percent of where I will end up with them, just a little fine tuning left now. All I can say is WOW this is going to be a popular model. Mark and Tom already know this, but the Supra climbs like a model that is much lighter than it is, and it covers ground like a model that is much heavier. I can only imagine what Mark Drelas model must crawl like at 40 ounces, but this is just about the best performing model I have flown. The model is very pilot friendly, I would put it in the benign category for handling, and at the same time will go where you point it. The models sleek aerodynamics allow it to turn at high angles of attack, without apparent tip losses. You know those low level puffs that would save you if you could just stay in them.,well the Supra can ride this ridiculous kind of lift. I will be out at El Dorados field on Sunday morning about 10:00 AM if you want to get some stick time on this new glider. Gordy, I expect that you will fly out to Long Beach to fly with us. I want to thank Mark Drela for his efforts in designing such a great performing sailplane, and Vladimir and Barry for making this model available to the rest of us. Best Regards Larry Jolly