Northern California Sheepherders Association formerly known as Northern
California Slope Soarers needs YOU!

Wanted: "Sheepherders" for lost Sheep.  Baaa...Baaa...Baaa!!

AMA approved club, (NCSH association formerly known as Northern California
Slope Soarers) seeks Shepherd's to administer and direct certain members in
every step, breath, and cerebellum function for even the most menial of
tasks and decisions.   Forthcoming elections will most likely
displace/replace the current pseudo-dysfunctional faction in charge,
(maybe.maybe not) and many members/Ewes/lambs (no Rams with testicles, so
don't worry about sheep wandering off with other leaders) in need of
direction will be seeking guidance from ~anyone~.   Urgent/immediate
response and help is requested, as these wandering "clubbers" just need/have
to be told what to do, and the forthcoming changing of the guard has them in
a quandary.  We call on the vast diversity of the soaring community to help
this wandering & bleating flock.  Is there help out there in the soaring
community?  Let these Sheep feel the love!  Join NCSS Group Yahoo and give
the love that is so needed!  Thank you for your help!

Cliff Lindgren

P.S.  Please help soon.  I can't sleep at night.  I keep waking up after
hearing the mournful bleating and the pitter patter of little lamb's hooves
running around in confused circles.