I did not get any new registrations since the weekend, so I guess we will have to split all those nice raffle prizes between the 24 of us (or probably fewer, since some people will not show up as usual). Pilots, please bring a lot of cash for the raffle tickets :-)

I will start the clinic about 1pm on Friday to give everybody a chance to get to the field and trim their models. After a quick speach (I am really not a great speaker) I will try to answer your questions, and then we will run a few practice rounds to simulate the real contest environment for those of you who have not flown in a contest or simply would like to practice. I posted HLG clinic notes on the web-site http://olgol.com/contest/clinic.html - this is based largely on my previous seminar 2-3 years ago at the MidSouth contest, slightly expanded. Phil Barnes agreed to help me with the clinic, and he is great at teaching and explaining stuff, so between the two of us we should be able to handle all questions. I will print out and bring hard copies of the clinic notes to the field.

We will start the pilots meeting at 9:00am on Saturday and the first round immediately after that.

See you all this weekend!
Oleg.