Prerry slick, I wonder about range. I couldn't find any specifics at the spektrum or Horizon sites?

On 10/21/05, Jon Stone < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
2.4Ghz RC system, Spread Spectrum Modulation, 80 channels, auto channel selection.
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Shop/ByCategory/Product/Default.aspx?ProdID=SPM2460

several people on this list have been asking for this for a few years.
no more long antennas.  :)
RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to soaring-request@airage.com.  Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format