Ken -

I'm old enough (and have flown toy planes long enough) that I should know
this...but I forgot.

How many wires go to the servos? If it's 3 then you can still use them. If
it's 5 then you need to retire them. Even if the answer is 3 then you wouldn't
want to use them for the elevator on your Supra or Icon. If you have an Oly
99  or Genital Lady then they would be WAY COOL.

happy trails - Bubba

In a message dated 10/21/2005 6:47:02 P.M. Central Standard Time,