Well okay we got up too late to get to the field before they were done flying, but we did have a good time chatting soaring with those that were left over!  Enough for us both to get our 'fix' fed for the weekend.

There was some kind of cheerleader convention in town so we found a spot right on a River Walk bend, ordered up a supply of barely pops and loaded nachos, did some neck and eye exercises and pretty much stared for the next 8 hours or so ;-)

We made a huge mistake by going to the RiverCenter Comedy Club, and our guts were really hurting from laughing....after an intense strategy discussion, we determined the only way we would survive would be to head back down to our viewing spot to resupply our energy banks :-)

A good time had that you ALL should have shared :-)
Gordy
May or may not survive the next couple of days....