So I have Pike Superiors which I love, and I have two of the new Pike Giant wings coming for them (its the super slope racer wing, extended to 130" and is the rage for TD now)....and a custom painted Volz Powered new version Sharon on the boards too.

Did I mention the F5J Pulsar 2005 I am picking up on my way to Toronto this week?

So I was thinking on the plane back from Florida today, I need another sailplane!

So during the take off while they were announcing to turn off cell phones, I asked the flight attendant to stop the roll out so that I could call Barry to get on the list. :-)

Should be here around Dec or Jan, depending on how they come thru from CZ.

How about you?  Do you have a Supra on order too?

Gordy
Louisville for two day