Thanks, that is a great start.Once I get started putting together a list of things, I might need to bounce some questions off you, would that be alright?

I was surprised you indicated short and factual... I was thinking verbose so they could pick out any area that might be of interest to them to use.. I wasn't sure it was a good idea. I was planning on describring the different types of planes, how one starts, how things evolve... bringing them through..
I guess that would be too much.

So you have already give me a direction.
Thanks Mark.

--
Jeff Steifel