Price reduced to $125.00 + 15.00 shipping ( mailed by Priority Mail + insurance )

----- Original Message ----- From: "A. B. Lyles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 9:40 AM
Subject: Fw: [RCSE] For Sale-Airtronics Adante Sailplane

Price reduced to $135.00 + $15.00 shipping (priority mail + insurance )

I also have pictures that I can send to you.
A.B.

For sale NIB  good condition Airtronics Adante.  WS 99, WA 880 , full span
flaperons, foam wing cores, balsa wing sheeting, Quabeck Airfoil, FG fuse,
Airtronics quality.  $135.00 + shipping.  Thanks
This kit is in very good condition.