D.O.,

You might want to check and see if there are any AMA sponsored school programs in the area. My old club in Maryland has a program where they teach "latch key" kids how to build and fly models of all kinds. I recently donated a bunch of stuff to them before we relocated back to Kansas.

Just a thought,

Jimmy
www.jtmodels.com