Lucky you.

Some of the top pilots in the country / world fly in the Northwest.  Spokane has a very active club with many top pilots counted among their members.

The Northwest Soaring Society is celebrating it’s 30th year of regional competitions next year.  If you like to compete, you’ve come to the right place.  Pilots from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, and British Columbia compete in 15+ TD contest hosted by the various clubs for season points champion.    We fly Unlimited, 2-meter and RES.  Last year was also the first year for a HLG circuit in NWSS.   For full details on the NWSS…check here:  http://www.aracnet.com/~eastwind/nwss/

Here’s a link to the local club:

http://www.inlandempiresoaring.org/

All others:

You really should try to make it to the NWSS 30th year Season end Tournament next year to be held on a Sod Farm in Pasco Washington.

Russ Young

Seattle Area Soaring Society.