As Tom has posted in another message, nominations for LSF officers are
now open.  If you or someone you know is interested the office of LSF
Secretary, I have developed a document that provides a detailed and accurate
description of the duties and amounts of time associated with the office.
I'd be happy to provide a copy to interested parties.
        Jim Deck    Secretary, LSF