Guys I run a Tandy model 100 for scoring thermal contests,
I have a quite good programme for this computer written in
Tandy basic.    There are a couple of keys just starting to
occasionally miss making contact and I have been thinking
of upgrading to a Tandy model 200 as I wish to continue to
use the existing software.

I've been looking on ebay and none are available in Australia.
Soooo .. I'm going to have to try to buy one of two that are
coming up for sale in the US.    The first one is available for
international shipping but the other one (the better of the two)
is only available for delivery to the USA through the post and
is coming up for sale in three days.

The question is ... is there anyone on this list that would be
willing let me use their US delivery address and then re-post
it on to me.

It would probably be easier if I could send you money through
PayPal but I can always arrange for a bank check to be sent
to you.   I wouldn't expect you to do this for nothing and would
be willing to throw in a few extra dollars for your inconvenience.

Eddie the Eagle
in sunny South Australia
(although it's been pouring for the past week)