>From what I have been reading in RC Groups John is
still missing. He left for work on Sunday and has not
been seen or heard from since. This message from his
daughter went to the Scale Soaring list yesterday...

Does anyone know of aero tow events in sarasota, fl or
the Dallas, TX
area. This is John Derstine's Daughter and he is still
missing. We
have reason to believe he might be headed in one of
these directions.
Please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call my
cell phone 607-329-
0418.

Thanks,
Melissa