Tom
You might check the phone book for a raptor rehab organization in your
area. We invite one to our club every other year. They bring a Eagle,
owls, falcons, and vultures and make a small presentation. The club
makes a donation to their organization and they have some really neat
t-shirts to sell to support their organization. It is a great meeting
to invite wives, grandkids, etc. Everyone has a good time.