I called Airtronics today to ask some general questions regarding the
Stylus transmitter.  One of the questions I asked is are they working
on a synthesized tx module.  The answer I received today was NO!  I
also asked if they were working on anything new to replace the Stylus
as is it a few years old now and did not get a definite answer.  I am
still baffeled at the need to buy glider card and model memory card
at a significant extra cost to the price of the transmitter.  The JR
9303 (I realize this is much newer radio on the market) has both
features built into the transmitter that you pay extra for with a
Stylus. Why I ask?

Shawn

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Did you speak to Airtronics?
>
> Quoting W5SWA W5SWA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > Is the Stylus going to be the last kid on the block with a
synthesized tx
> > module?  Anyone hear any reliable rumors?  Are Airtronics
enthusiasts out in

> > the cold when it comes to the 21st century? I'm getting tired of
going to
> > contests and hearing thats my frequency.  Plus I don't want to
spend all of
> > my money on tx modules (that only cover one freq.) and rx
crystals.  I
> > already have a couple of them and don't need anymore.
> >
> > Walt
> >

> > RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.
Send "subscribe" and
> > "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
> > subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only
format with MIME
> > turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and
AOL are