After stumbling around Eastern Indiana for what felt like hours, I found
myself at Brookville, also... It's big - I have been flying dams for a
couple years now, but this is long...  And high.  With wolves.

Paul gave me a DS clinic, and I finally got the feel for it.  Got the taste
for it, too... I stayed a couple hours after Marc and Paul left, flying with
my brother, practicing - I can see why people get hooked with this stuff.
Everytime I went back up the dam faster than down I got it.

Even got the obligatory bruise on my thumb - something about this makes me
grip the tranny, assuming that's adrenaline...

Next week??? : )

B.