Got in at 2am, long night at the local popular club and the
time zone is still West Coast USA.

I have no idea of what she looks like yet cuz the lights
are still off, find out at breakfast if it was the beer
goggles or fate!  Fingers are crossed :-)

Wireless bra isn't the greatest to .... :-(
but she got it from Victoria Secret, fancy type place!

I'm hoping to make some contact 'blank-blank-blank'
tonight, if you know what I mean!?!?

More to come, breakfast for two located in this suite...

TSJ
Fancy Suite with Hot Chick next to me <wink;-) >