My brother went sloping this weekend with me, had a good time... Now
he's ordered a Combat Wing ARF, but he was looking to build something -
liked the idea of a light, light ship.

Has anyone here flown the Alula?  Is it a good flying plane??  Any other
suggestions for something similar, a Weasel or the like?    Goal is
something to work light lift, should be foam   .  Bonus points if he
gets to buy micro equipment - he likes the research as much as the
building.

Thanks,
Brent