I have a SR Summa Classic 3 piece wing and elevator for trade. One wing
tip has been expertly repaired due to a crack and wrinkle. repair on
bottom just needs painted black.
I am looking to trade this for a 2m ship for my step son to learn on.
if you have anything in the hangar that is just gathering dust let me
know.
I can send pics if you are interested

Thanks
Steve