Kent is looking " for a first glider/airplane for a friend."

I don't know if your friend is able to fly anything yet,
but as the very first try, if you live in a flat area, tell
him to buy an electric Zagi!

When he can handle that other planes, like those
recommended by Bill Swingle, comes to mind!

A Swyft would work well then, but is beyond the
biginnner's building abilities, in my book at least!

And though it isn't electric is very easy to launch to
amazing heights, with a simple discus-style throw!

Tord