From: S Meyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 2:54 PM
To: mark browning
Cc: Soaring@airage.com
Subject: Re: [RCSE] PLEEEEEEASE REEEEEAD! IT WAS ON GOOD MORNING AMER

Jesus Mark, are you that gullible to believe that?  That one has been
around since 1999!  :-)
http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/HBGiveAways.shtml#msaol

Screw those other Pop-Up laden Advertising "Hoax information" sites
that the others posted links to.
Here are a couple sites that are very good resources for this kind of
crap.

http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/
or
http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/hoaxes/default.asp

Is everyone board with this cold weather yet?  About 150 more days
until soaring weather.....

At 02:13 PM 11/18/2005, mark browning wrote:

> [...]
IT
>>WAS

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe"
and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note
that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format
with MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail
and AOL are generally NOT in text format