Thanks for the plug Gordy.

Rich Hanson and his wife came out to the contest and spent all day taking pictures and watching the contest as well as the fun fly stuff we do after contest on Sunday. Like dash for cash and the ball drop, also we don't have a traditional raffle with all the prizes BUT instead we donate $10.oo of each entry to the raffle and draw tickets.
each trophy winner and 10 from the middle of the pack receive free ticket for the drawing. 2nd. and 3rd place this year won $132.50 and first place won $265.oo cash.

Two days of great flying in mid July at the GAMBLERS' GALA contest, in a scenic area at the foot of the High Sierras. look at the photos on our web site www.sierrasilentsoarers.com

Lee Cox  CD

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Check out this month AMA, District 10 report, and of course Dave Garwood's slope column is top notch as usual.

Gordy

LeeCox-Nevada, U.S.A.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]