600$ + insured shipping RTF minus receiver. SA7035 airfoil, 68 ounces all
up. The only issue worth mentioning is a skin crease on top of one wing. It
was this way when I got it and never changed in many full pedal launches and
deep zooms. Please see the picture at,
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=447848.

 There are a few other minor scuffs. The worst of these is a small ding in
one wingtip. The fuse has HS-85BBs as do the tips (plug and play). This may
sound odd but the flaps are GWS micro 2BBMG. This is an honest 75 in/oz
metal geared servo which, for my money, is more reliable and centers better
than the HS-125.
I will ship in a good box with careful packing and photo documentation in
case there is a shipping claim. I also promise to go through the hoopla with
the shipping company if there is a claim. Some people don't realize that
only the shipper can do that.
Please email me with any questions.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I am not on
the computer all day and night so it could be a little while before you get
a reply but please hang in there. If you want to buy the plane please make
that clear or you will not be considered "in line".

Thanks for looking!
Dan Neelands