From: DR1Driver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 1:02 PM
To: soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] Re: Batteries??

Ref. Batteries America

Oh this is rich,    Now they can't receive any emails because there
mailbox is full.   Probably full of complaints.

Here's a quote from the the order confirmation email:

> If you have any questions about your order, please contact us at 608
> 831-3443 or via e-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Well the email part doesn't work.

What kind of rinky dink outfit is this?   Has anyone had a good
experience with this company?

--
DR1Driver