Christmas is coming up and some might need a new toy or two
for the upcoming flying season, right!

1.) Ready to fly Sharon 3.7 Pro X-tail, Yellow & Blue,
available as a stand alone RTF or turn key with computer
radio!  near MINT condition!

2.) RTF Addiction, 7037, built to take some punishment,
been flown for a couple of seasons so it's not as MINT as
my Sharon  but it does the JOB!

3.) Compulsion, 7037, 126" span, Proven contest winner and
if you have a hard landing field, this might be better than
flying a molded bird in those type of places!  Ready to fly
minus Rx.

4.)  NEW in Box Sharon 3.7 pro x-tail, just don't feel like
building it so it's available for sale!  Nice to put under
your Christmas tree!!  :-)

5.)  Bag Lady wing bag, with three wing slot pocket...
hardly used!

6.)  Futaba 8U Tx, charger, case, clonepac, and manual.

7.)  Alfa Models P-51D Mustang "Marie" Ready to fly or
minus Rx.  hasn't been flown yet so no need to ask about
damage.

8.)  2M-Image X-tail, Ready to fly

9.)  AVA, red, ready to fly and in near mint condition.  I
just don't meet the required age for RES and I've been
chased off my local field because of this....

10.)  so many more stuff... I have a very nice Thermal
eagle, scale ships, turbine jets, radios, servos,
batteries... it just goes on and on... ask me if I have
what you're looking for and I'll let you know.

Once again, my stuff is not going for pennies on the dollar
but you should know by now I don't sell JUNK HERE!!!
If anyone is interested on any item, shot me an e-mail and
I'll give you the 411 on the items!

Hope you all get your desired Christmas presents and see
you all soon for another exciting flying season!   Happy
Holidays and God Bless!!!

Edgar
"The Soaring Junkie"