It appears Graupner may have been fiddling with their usually excellent web site:

The English web page for the MC19 reflects this short cut for the MC19 manual:

Another web site page link for the English manual reflects this link for the manual:

Which both now default to what appears as a half contructed site, pressing "Home" goes to:

The huge lownload facility at this site has screeds of pdf's, none of which seem to apply to radios......

Poor old Arthur is battling to even access the program menu on the MC19, using the German manual. Please will Dion or some kind soul advise where we can track the English MC19 manual, I seem to recall it being a doddle on the old Graupner web site.

Thanks and regards
Dave