Actually, she was pretty understanding. We rented a metal detector and found *all sorts* of stuff on that ridge, none of it being gold and round, unfortunately. I also managed to lose a thumb ring I'd had for YEARS in a lake this summer, too! Guess I need to eat more sammiches or something :) Now I've got those bizarre phantom-ring feelings!

James V. Bacus wrote:
Whoa, I can see trying to explain that one...  ;-)

I can't contest fly with rings or gloves or anything on my hands.