Hi guys,

This plane has seen about 4 years of ..well mostly sitting in the garage, it is a 2m :-)

But its had repairs and recently got a new fuse.  Still all in all its not bad and definitely airworthy...and looks pretty good to.

Its got some 3 Volz Micro Maxx in the wing and I the new Airtronics micros 94091's powering the stabs and will come with battery pack too...and a padded wing pouch/bag.

Two nose cones, a new one and one I set up with a McCann screw on skeg.
The plane is $490 + shipping, Volz servos $55 each, and I forget what the Airtronics servos sold for...shipping ain't cheap ;-)
In any case...
$600 shipped.

Gordy
can ship this week, but then off to see the wizard...again