On 12/28/05, Phil Barnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

If control surfaces are fluttering NO SERVO is long for this world,
nor wing for that matter.
Fix the flutter!
Lighter surfaces help but the biggest thing is mass ballancing.

When I built a Long-EZ (full size) is was made clear that the control
surfaces MUST ballance in spec or they will flutter with the surface
usually coming off and then other nasty things happening.

At the speeds we are getting I expect to soon be seeing mass
ballancing on surfaces soon.

michael