Hi all,

I have an unused motor, ESC, and LiPo packs that I'm not going to be using. Perfect for 50-60 sized helis or 40-60 sized aircraft.

Plettenberg HP-300/40/A3-S heli motor (not used beyond a bench test)
Schulze Future 32.55 ESC (heat sink added, not used beyond a bench test)
2x 5S2P Tanic LiPo packs. Combine for 5S2P (8800mAh) or 10S2P (4400mAh).
These packs are rated for 10C discharge rate. I'd trust 'em for 8S continuous. I've put connectors on these packs, and nothing else has been done with them.

Combined new price is over US$1100.

I'd like to trade for a spotless, like new glider. Please no damaged, battle weary sailplanes, I'd like to trade for a nice plane that I can fly for a few years (barring a dumb thumb).

Anyone have an extra biggie they'd like to trade?

Thanks for the bandwidth!
   Dan

Dan Kitching
www.dankitching.com