Well, it was windy in Dallas again today, but the temperature hit the mid
70's. Don't call us Neros, but Arnold, Pancho and myself went out threw some
lead in the sleds and had some great thermal flights to end the year. Came
down when we wanted and hit RAM recorded altitudes above 1K AGL. Cool (HOT?)
for the last day of the year! Dry and warm means good lift down here in
Texas during the winter months.

Wished y'all, did I say that, could have been here!

Happy New Year and may you always find lift, except when you're competing
against me. ;^)

Mark W.