OK...ok...I think I've got it. Mr. Diniz, are you
taking notes???

I would like to propose for the Horizon/ JR Unlimited
Masters of Soaring contest... so as to NOT exclude
anybody... we fly the following classes:

Unlimited
RES
RES and Flaps
RE and Flaps
2M
2M RES
2M RES and Flaps
2M RE and Flaps
Woody Built up full house
Woody RES
Woody RES and Flaps
Woody RE and Flaps
Composite Built up full house
Composite built up RES
Composite built up RES and Flaps
Composite built up RE and Flaps
2M Woody RES
2M Woody RES and Flaps
2M Woody RE and Flaps
Oh and foam of all the above...
We should also fly in each age group... I'm pretty
sure I could take the "born between May 20 and May 22,
1961 class".... (when did I get so freaking old???)

But the class we're all really hoping for in creating
all these classes is the... drum roll please....

"There's no way I can beat Joe Wurts so what the heck
is he NOT going to fly Class"

Oh, and John, can you make sure there is at least 5K
per class in this for 1st place, so we can all afford
to go??? If we have enough classes, I think we can all
get wood...

Sorry guys... this is killing me...

Happy New Year to all! And I remember a time when we
all came to a contest and flew whatever we wanted cuz
it was fun... Had my ass handed to me plenty of times
by built up POS's.

Tongue in Cheek - have fun guys,