I'm watching this thread since I will have this problem as well.

Steve Meyer
SOAR, LSF IV

At 07:43 AM 1/5/2006, Tom Broeski wrote:
Nice to find out after building it [EMAIL PROTECTED]
It would be nice to be told you can't use the hoopes as instructed if you use the ballast tube. Let me know what you find out before I change the plugs to MPX ones. Would have made my own harness if I had known.

Tom KG4ZSR

----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt W5SWA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 8:24 PM
Subject: [RCSE] Supra almost done

Those of you that are building or have built your molded Supra I have a question. I am going to use a Hoopes wiring harness, but with the balast tube in the connector for the wiring harness will not stow in the fuse. Did you cut an oval in the bottom of the center section to match the opening on the pylon and stow the connector in the center section or what did you do?

Walt