Okay.  Do you have a link or is it private?

For those of you who would like to incorporate a high perfomance plug-and-play
PnP - automated connection) connector system that will fit this and other
extremely tight constraints, I have a specialized micro-D that will fit. They
are not cheap though...

Quoting Walt W5SWA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Well I got the Hoopes wire harness to fit down inside the fuse on the Supra > with the ballast tube in place. To achieve this I had to do several things
> to make it work.
>
> 1. Remove the locking tab that holds the two wiring harness connectors
> together.  Use tape to hold them together before flying if your worried
> about them coming apart.  I also did some minor trimming on the two
> connectors themselves.
> 2. Remove any excess material from the oval opening in the pylon. Caution, > don't remove any material from the inside of the pylon. It is very thin and
>
> you will be into gel coat before you know it. If in doubt don't do it.
> 3. You will only be able to insert the ballast tube in about as far as the
> aft wing hold down bolt, perhaps just a little further. Any further and you
>
> will not be able to get the wiring harness connector down inside the fuse.
>
> If you follow these steps you will be able to get the wiring harness
> connector inside the fuse.  Room to spare? No, but it will fit.
>
> Walt

Simon Van Leeuwen
PnP Systems - The E-Harness of Choice
Radius Systems