Talking about scheduling.  I'm trying to mark my callander for The Visalia Bent Wing, PSS Festival at Cajon, Fresno Grey Cup,  Fresno Classic, SVSS spring fling, PSS Soar Uta, Gamblers Gala, Visalia Fall Soaring Festival, Modesto Electric Fly-in, etc.  Clubs post your dates Please!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 8:22 AM
Subject: RE: [RCSE] Supras done/Icons For Sale

OK, I waited 2+ years to get my new Icons.  Now you guys are telling me they aren’t the berries, I want to scream!  I will trade Icons for Supra’s.  That’s one Icon for 2 Supra’s.  ;-)

I’m sort of kidding, but I would trade one of my Icons.  Roll eyes.  I hope my health will hold out so I can go to a few contests and events this year.  I’m looking forward to Soar Utah more or less for sure, plus the TNT and maybe a few more with a new traveling partner…if we can get together on where to go.  It’ll be a fun year won’t it?

George Voss

1403 Lincolnshire Rd

OKC OK  73159