New Solo (AkA Enigma) DLG ARF $250.00 + CA tax = $280.00
4 New Dymond D47 Sub-Micro Servo $25.00 x 4 = $100.00
1 new 300ma batt $10.00

Total my cost $390.00 to my door.

I never started the build and all is New.

I am still flying my used Solo. I also need to fund another project.

I am asking $309.00 paypal shipped. this is the price that NES sells the ARF
for so you will be getting the Servos / batt for free.

Thanks,

John Fruge