Nope, not this time........ the Sky Bench 164" ASK 18 short kit is in stock.

CAD Drawn plan, beautiful canopy, laser parts, material list.

The build will be addictive, it is very simple construction.

Jim Ealy will do a build thread for my web site as he has done for my 122"
Baby Bowlus Albatross.

Next Sky Bench scale kit coming up is a 156" Libelle with glass fuse.  This
one will be ready in late January or early February.

Ray Hayes
http://www.skybench.com
Home of Wood Crafters   May 25, 26, 27, 28, 2006
Scale Aerotow - two size classes of RES - 2M and Unl.