From: david alchin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2006 11:51 PM
To: soaring
Subject: [RCSE] Tools

 Hi Guys,
  I'm kinda new to this soaring exchange but I'll pop in my tuppence worth
regarding favorite tool, as a builder of scale models [ and dare I say
R.E.S.] currently building a scratch built Riva Super Ariston Mahogany
Runabout boat to 1/4 scale next project a Sky Bench Baby Bowlus. The need
for a plane came about now having seen the add for Great Planes "Power
Planer" I purchased that item and was pleasantly surprised that it lives up
to the manufactures claims, it will plane balsa/ply/hardwood whatever and
the micro adjustment allows for real precise planing a great tool it only
has one draw back for some one like myself who's hands are following father
times the power switches are mounted on each side and require quite
considerable pressure to keep running. I most certainly recommend it.
David AKA The Brit

david alchin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Why Wait?  Move to EarthLink.

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL
are generally NOT in text format