I just rolled back into Dayton after 3 hours at Brookville (IN) Dam.  It
started off almost perfect for light foam, Zagis and Biz's, then it just
died.  For about 30 minutes, the only ships that were really working were a
scale Discus(?) and a 5oz Alula.

Then, Round 2 started.   I think Ed Franz clocked the wind at 30 before I
was able to even break out ballast... Paul Siegel was doing huge DS circles
with a nice 60" glass sloper, another flier had a Spider 60 out front, and I
put up a recovered, refuselaged M60... Just a blast, well worth the wait.
Note:  a stock M60 WILL DS in that kind of wind, even in my hands.

I had no idea that there was so much combat in the KY/OH area - if you find
yourself near the dam in a good south wind, bring a combat wing of some
sort.  There must have been 8 ships in the air, looked great - I tried to
play with a HalfPipe, but I really didn't want to get hit with that plane.
It was pretty cool to blow thru the furball on a high speed pass, tho.

Back to normal society - Lift,

Brent