This charger does NOT have 3 charge rates, it has 3 MAINTENANCE MODE settings!!!!!
George the Sirius Charger Guy!

At 01:55 AM 1/11/2006 -0800, j j wrote:
The below item is posted on Ebay

Sirius Charger Pro Series

This top of the line charger is a fast field charger
that is in very good condition.  My name is written on
the back and the removal will take some paint off the
surface.  The charging rates are 250, 500, and
1000mAh.  The charger has two banana type plugs for
positive power connections.  Also has a universal
receiver plug and a standard transmitter plug.

Satisfaction guaranteed, if you are unhappy after
receipt of charger ship it back and I will refund in
full, excluding shipping.

Ebay link;
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6028762997