I'm using them on my Supra. They seem to be a faster and more responsive than the 368s I have on most of my other planes.

Maurice
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob Davis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 3:31 PM
Subject: [RCSE] RE: JR 368's vs Airtronics 94761

I'm planning to try the Airtronics 94761 in lieu of the venerable JR 368s on
my Thermal Dancer. I'm planning to use these servos on all surfaces. Is
this overkill or a misapplication of this servo?

The airtronics servo has performed impeccably as a rudder servo on small
electric helis like the T-Rex and is used on Futaba 401 gyros without any
problems. In comparing the JR and Airtronics servo they're nearly identical
on paper. I've included the details below. What are others opinions?
Thanks in advance.

DS368 Premium Digital Servo:Micro
Specs
Torque: 53.0 oz/in