Hi, I have for sale a Graupner Speed 400 Geared with a prop adapter and a Jeti JES 350 speed controller with Anderson Power Pole connectors all wired up, you can just put it right in a plane. I will include a $15.00 Timing Tool! Everything for $50.00 + Shipping. This combo is perfect for a 2 meter power glider. Ray