Hi Everyone,

Some of you will soon be getting a letter from AMA to nominate the Junior
Team Manager. The Junior Team decided to select Bob Vixie to be our team
manager, but did not know we would not be allowed to decide for our self's.
Because of this I would like to encourage you to nominate Bob Vixie when you
vote. Bob Vixie was one of the CDs at the F3J Team Selections, and would be
a great asset to the team.

Thanks,

Cody Remington
Junior F3J Team Member