Right now it is -12 degrees F, oops, make that -13.
The high today was 1.

I am not sure when it will get warm again, if it will get warm again
but I think that would be sometime in April or May, certainly by June.
Then again, in summer the sun may set below the horizon but it doesn't get dark.

No, no GPS here.  :)

michael

On the plus side, the snowplow man was here today so the driveway is
again passable. :D