Harley,

You have the respect of everyone including mine, but everyone is entitled to
do their own thing within the laws of the country they live in.  If you are
turned off by contests, I'm sure that is fine with everyone, but all they
ask is to let them do what they like to do.

Bluntly, I consider your post man's usual rant of  " this is how I see life,
why don't you see it the same way I do?"  Isn't this pretty much what man
has fought about for too long a time, one religion trying to devour another
religion ?   One ideology trying to over come another ideology.  People are
killing people today over religion because man has not learned how to live
in harmony.

I like contests for many reasons, starting with the camaraderie among the
players, do I have to explain to you and others why I enjoy contests?  Do I
need your blessing or someone's blessing?

I go to contests because I enjoy it.

I know this post will put me to death with your friends and all the non
contest people that subscribe to man's oldest weakness, but I have the
courage to say what needs to be said.

Man needs to stop imposing his will on other men to satisfy what ever it is
that seems to require this of many.  Man has to learn tolerance so Grand
Children can live in peace.

Best regards,

Ray Hayes
http://www.skybench.com